include "inc/footer.php" ?>
Senior Care Management Information
What Is A Geriatric Care Manager?
A geriatric care manager is a professional who specializes in assisting older people and their families with long-term care arrangements. GCMs have training in gerontology, social work, nursing, or counseling.
GCMs have extensive knowledge about the cost, quality, and availability of services in their community. One call to a GCM will connect you with the services a senior person may need.
Are You Concerned That:
- a senior family member may forget to take medications?
- a senior family member is unable to obtain help in case of need?
- the home is unkempt and unsafe?
- there is a demonstrated nutritional concern such as weight loss, illness, or anemia?
- a senior family member is unable to manage money?
- a senior family member may get lost in familiar surroundings?
- it is no longer safe for the senior to drive?
- you are living far away from your mother or father and need someone qualified to visit and give you an objective report?